Friday, May 9, 2008

Welcome!!

This is the new official blog page for Michael Trumbles book "From Behind Blue Eyes"... It a great feeling to be posting this blog so that the fans of my poetry can catch up and interact with me in some way.

**News Update**

From Behind Blue Eyes has surpassed the 20 copy mark in sales locally, thanks to all who have gone out of your way to get a copy. I still do have copies in stock for local sales and expect to have a new shipment of books in by the end of next week, so if you want one send me a message and I will do my best to set up a time with you.

Also, In the works, From Behind Blue Eyes, will hopefully be going out on the open market within the next couple weeks, I have a few hot leads on places that are interested in picking up the book down in the Old Port area.

Until next time,

Mike

No comments: